Sometimes, it is so easy to have office food such as cookies and crackers, or run across the street to the restaurant and get a $6 croissant. Keep reading to get some inspo for inexpensive, delicious, healthy snacks to take to work or send with your kids to school.
- Monkey Toast
- Spread almond butter on a piece of whole wheat toast, top with bananas and chia seeds.
- Hummus & Veggies
- I love this for a quick, on the go snack. It is healthy and tastes delicious!
- Yogurt Parfait
- Mix vanilla greek yogurt, berries, and granola for a midday pick-me-up.
- Caprese Skewers
- Put a cherry tomato, a piece of basil, and a mozzarella ball on a mini skewer.
- Apples & Peanut Butter
- This is a Team Vie fave, granny smith apples with some crunchy peanut butter.
- Chili & Lime Mango
- This is a yummy go-to for a sweet and spicy combo. Top a slice of mango with lime juice and chili powder.
- Pita or Naan with Pesto
- This high carb snack is great to hold you over between meals.
What do you like to take to work for a snack? Let us know by tagging us on Instagram @vieactivewear #beflawsome
Xx Noelle + Team Vie